A Nonparametric Test for Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity: A Markov-Chain Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Andrey Vasnev, 2002. "Markov chain approximation in bootstrapping autoregressions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(19), pages 1-8.
- Hardle, W. & Tsybakov, A., 1997.
"Local polynomial estimators of the volatility function in nonparametric autoregression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 223-242, November.
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & A. TSYBAKOV, 1995. "Local Polynomial Estimators of the Volatility Function in Nonparametric Autoregression," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,42, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Nieuwland, Frederick G.M.C. & Verschoor, Willem F.C. & Wolff, Christian C.P., 2000.
"Exchange risk premia in the European monetary system,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13921, Maastricht University.
- Frederick Nieuwland & Willem Verschoor & Christian Wolff, 2000. "Exchange risk premia in the European monetary system," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 351-360.
- Burkhard Raunig, 2003. "Testing for Longer Horizon Predictability of Return Volatility with an Application to the German DAX," Working Papers 86, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Nieuwland, Frederick G M C & Verschoor, Willem F C & Wolff, Christian C P, 1994.
"Stochastic trends and jumps in EMS exchange rates,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 699-727, December.
- Nieuwland, Frederick G.M.C. & Verschoor, Willem F.C. & Wolff, Christian C.P., 1994. "Stochastic trends and jumps in EMS exchange rates," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13908, Maastricht University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.