Pragmatic Approach Of The Management In The National Security System
AbstractThe Romanian public policy have in the past 20 years, important changes, confined to the transition to a democratic society where the rule of law, citizen rights and freedoms are guaranteed. Moreover, international processes, such as financial and political institutionalization of the European Union, the movement favored globalization, unprecedented human, financial flows, trade and information, causing, in addition to the huge benefits and the emergence and development of numerous threats conventional or asymmetric at the national and international legal order and to peace, stability and universal human rights.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its journal Revista Tinerior Economisti(The Young Economists Journal).
Volume (Year): 1 (2011)
Issue (Month): 17 (November)
critical; change management; public administration; public organization; national security system;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- J88 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Public Policy
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executive Compensation
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ionascu Costel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.