Optimal International Promotion Expenditure for Differentiated Products
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society in its journal Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 61 (1993)
Issue (Month): 01 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Forker, Olan D., 1990. "Advertising and Promotion Investment: What Is the Right Level?," Staff Papers 121547, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- E.W. Goddard & A. Tielu, 1988. "Assessing the Effectiveness of Fluid Milk Advertising in Ontario," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 36(2), pages 261-278, 07.
- Henry W. Kinnucan & Øystein Myrland, 2003. "Free-rider effects of generic advertising: The case of salmon," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 315-324.
- Kinnucan, Henry W., 1998.
"Advertising Traded Goods,"
1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT
20965, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sellen, Daniel & Goddard, Ellen W., 1997. "Research And Advertising Decisions In An Open Economy: The Case Of Colombian Milds Coffee," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 28(2), July.
- Holloway, Garth J. & Peyton, L. James & Griffith, Garry R., 2000. "Was the Australian Meat and Live-stock Corporation's advertising efficient?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(1), March.
- Ding, Lily & Kinnucan, Henry W., 1996. "Market Allocation Rules For Nonprice Promotion With Farm Programs: U.S. Cotton," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- repec:ags:mareec:28093 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2000. "New Varieties And The Returns To Commodity Promotion: The Case Of Fuji Apples," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), April.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Xiao, Hui & Yu, Shixue, 2000. "Relative Effectiveness Of Usda'S Nonprice Export Promotion Instruments," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Xiao, Hui, 1996. "A Theory of Nonprice Export Promotion with Application to USDA's Subsidy Programs," Research Bulletins 122991, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Freebairn, John W. & Alston, Julian M., 2001. "Generic advertising without supply control: implications of funding mechanisms for advertising intensities in competitive industries," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(1), March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.