The Price Elasticity Of Demand For Exports: A Comment On Throsby And Rutledge
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society in its journal Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1979)
Issue (Month): 01 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info/
More information through EDIRC
Demand and Price Analysis;
Other versions of this item:
- Grant M. Scobie & Paul R. Johnson, 1979. "The Price Elasticity Of Demand For Exports: A Comment On Throsby And Rutledge," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 23(1), pages 62-66, 04.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kakwani, N C, 1972. "On the Bias in Estimates of Import Demand Parameters," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(2), pages 239-44, June.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1968. "International Trading Relationships for a Small Country: The Case of New Zealand," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 1(4), pages 772-790, November.
- Murray C. Kemp, 1962. "Errors Of Measurement And Bias In Estimates Of Import Demand Parameters1," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 38(83), pages 369-372, 09.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1957. "Some Evidence on the International Price Mechanism," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 506.
- Scobie, Grant M. & Johnson, Paul R., 1975. "Estimation of the elasticity of substitution in the presence of errors of measurement," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 51-56, February.
- Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R., 2005. "The Payoff from Generic Advertising by the Australian Pig Industry in the Presence of Trade," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 13.
- Voon, Thomas Jan P., 1996. "Evaluating Quality Improvement in Nonhomogeneous Agricultural Commodities: The Case of Australian Beef," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(02), August.
- Zhao, Xueyan & Mullen, John D. & Griffith, Garry R. & Griffiths, William E. & Piggott, Roley R., 2000. "An Equilibrium Displacement Model of the Australian Beef Industry," Research Reports 28007, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries Research Economists.
- Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R., 2004. "The Payoff from Generic Advertising by the Australian Pig Industry in the Presence of Trade," Working Papers 12946, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R. & Mullen, John D., 2005. "The Relative Payoffs From R&D and Generic Advertising Expenditure by the Australian Pig Industry," Working Papers 12943, University of New England, School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.