Errors Of Measurement And Bias In Estimates Of Import Demand Parameters1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Economic Society of Australia in its journal The Economic Record.
Volume (Year): 38 (1962)
Issue (Month): 83 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Central Council Administration, L.P.O. Box 2161, Hawthorn VIC 3122
Phone: 61 3 9497 4140
Fax: 61 3 9497 4140
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0249
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Benedictow, 2000. "An Econometric Analysis of Exports of Metals: Product Differentiation and Limited Output Capacity," Discussion Papers 287, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Madsen, J.B., 1996.
"On errors in variable bias in estimates of export price elasticities,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
9647, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Madsen, Jakob B., 1999. "On errors in variable biases in estimates of export price elasticities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 313-319, June.
- Corbo, Vesna & Osbat, Chiara, 2012. "Optimism bias? The elasticity puzzle in international economics revisited," Working Paper Series 1482, European Central Bank.
- Jean Imbs & Isabelle Mejean, 2008.
EIEF Working Papers Series
0805, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2008.
- Imbs, Jean & Mejean, Isabelle, 2009. "Elasticity Optimism," CEPR Discussion Papers 7177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Imbs & Isabelle Mˆmjean, 2008. "Elasticity Optimism," Working Papers 242008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Jean Imbs & Isabelle Méjean, 2009. "Elasticity optimism," Working Papers hal-00362403, HAL.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Elasticity Optimism," IMF Working Papers 09/279, International Monetary Fund.
- Lukas Mohler, 2009. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety: The Case of a Small Open Economy," FIW Working Paper series 031, FIW.
- Scobie, Grant M. & Johnson, Paul R., 1979.
"The Price Elasticity Of Demand For Exports: A Comment On Throsby And Rutledge,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 23(01), April.
- Grant M. Scobie & Paul R. Johnson, 1979. "The Price Elasticity Of Demand For Exports: A Comment On Throsby And Rutledge," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 23(1), pages 62-66, 04.
- David Norman, 2006. "Modelling Manufactured Exports: Evidence from Australian States," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Lukas Mohler & Michael Seitz, 2012. "The gains from variety in the European Union," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 148(3), pages 475-500, September.
- Jakob Madsen, 1998. "Errors-in-variables, supply side effects, and price elasticities in foreign trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 612-637, December.
- Geraci, Vincent J. & Prewo, Wilfried, 1978. "A supply and demand model of bilateral trade in a multicountry framework," Kiel Working Papers 84, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jean Imbs & Isabelle Mejean, 2010. "Trade elasticities," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Oct.
- Mohler, Lukas & Seitz, Michael, 2010. "The Gains from Variety in the European Union," Discussion Papers in Economics 11477, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- KANG, Kichun, 2008. "How much have been the export products changed from homogeneous to differentiated? Evidence from China, Japan, and Korea," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 128-137, June.
- Christian Zimmermann, 1994. "Technology Innovations and the Volatility of Output: An International Perspective," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 34, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Jayant Menon, 1993. "Import Price and Activity Elasticities for the MONASH Model: Johansen FIML Estimation of Cointegration Vectors," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-58, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.