Federal Housing Assistance, Residential Relocation, and Educational Opportunities: Evidence from Baltimore
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 87 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jens Otto Ludwig & Helen F. Ladd, 1998. "The Effects of MTO on Educational Opportunities in Baltimore: Early Evidence," JCPR Working Papers 25, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Smith, Tony E. & Zenou, Yves, 2003.
"Spatial mismatch, search effort, and urban spatial structure,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 129-156, July.
- Smith, Tony E. & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Spatial Mismatch, Search Effort and Urban Spatial Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 692, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Smith, Tony E & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Spatial Mismatch, Search Effort and Urban Spatial Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 3731, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebastian Bervoets & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2012.
"The Role of Social Networks and Peer Effects in Education Transmission,"
AMSE Working Papers
1209, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Bervoets, Sebastian & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "The Role of Social Networks and Peer Effects in Education Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 8932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebastian Bervoets & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2012. "The Role of Social Networks and Peer Effects in Education Transmission," Working Papers halshs-00793169, HAL.
- Maria Sáez-Martí & Yves Zenou, 2007.
"Cultural transmission and discrimination,"
IEW - Working Papers
348, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2012.
- Bruce A. Weinberg, 2007. "Social Interactions with Endogenous Associations," NBER Working Papers 13038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zenou, Yves, 2007.
"Search in Cities,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6197, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simmons-Mosley, Tammie X. & Malpezzi, Stephen, 2006. "Household mobility in New York City's regulated rental housing market," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 38-62, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.