The New EMS: Narrow Bands inside Deep Bands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 86 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael & Glanemann, Nicole, 2009.
"A soft edge target zone model: Theory and application to Hong Kong,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
21/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael & Glanemann, Nicole, 2009. "A Soft Edge Target Zone Model: Theory And Application To Hong Kong," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-61, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Nicole Glanemann, 2009. "A Soft Edge Target Zone Model: Theory And Application To Hong Kong," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 228, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Bartolini, Leonardo & Prati, Alessandro, 1999.
"Soft exchange rate bands and speculative attacks: theory, and evidence from the ERM since August 1993,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-29, October.
- Leonardo Bartolini & Alessandro Prati, 1998. "Soft exchange rate bands and speculative attacks: theory and evidence from the ERM since August 1993," Staff Reports 43, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Leonardo Bartolini & Alessandro Prati, 1998. "Soft Exchange Rate Bands and Speculative Attacks: Theory, and Evidence from the ERM since August 1993," IMF Working Papers 98/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Brandner & Harald Grech & Helmut Stix, 2001.
"The Effectiveness of Central Bank Intervention in the EMS. The Post 1993 Experience,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Brandner, Peter & Grech, Harald & Stix, Helmut, 2006. "The effectiveness of central bank intervention in the EMS: The post 1993 experience," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 580-597, June.
- Peter Brandner & Harald Grech & Helmut Stix, 2001. "The Effectiveness of Central Bank Intervention in the EMS: The Post 1993 Experience," Working Papers 55, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2003.
"How Tight Should One's Hands Be Tied? Fear of Floating and Credibility of Exchange Rate Regimes,"
96, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jesus Rodriguez Lopez & Hugo Rodriguez Mendizabal, 2003. "How tight should one's hands be tied? Fear of floating and credibility of exchange rate regimes," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 593.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Staffan Ringbom, 2003. "Narrow Target Zones within Broad Zones: A Non-Speculative Exchange Rate Solution with Limited Resources," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 319-341, July.
- Michael Funke & Yu-Fu Chen & Nicole Glanemann, 2009. "A soft target zone model: Theory and application to Hong Kong," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20912, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Mario Solís-García, 2012. "Accounting Spanish business cycles: What can be learned from past recessions?," Working Papers 12.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2003. "How Tight Should Central Bank’s Hands be Tied? Credibility, Volatility and the Optimal Band Width of a Target Zone," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/24, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2006. "How tight should one's hands be tied? Fear of floating and credibility of exchange regimes," Working Papers 06.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Joon-Hwan Im, 2001. "Optimal Currency Target Zones: How Wide Should Exchange Rate Bands Be?," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 61-93.
- Mamoru Nagano, 2005. "Investment And Export-Led Industrialization: Financial Constraints And Export Promotion Of East Asian Firms," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 81-93, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.