The Probability of Receiving Benefits at Different Hours of Work
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 85 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim S. So & Peter F. Orazem & Daniel M. Otto, 2001.
"The Effects of Housing Prices, Wages, and Commuting Time on Joint Residential and Job Location Choices,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 1036-1048.
- So, Kim S. & Orazem, Peter F. & Otto, Daniel M., 1998. "The Effects Of Housing Prices, Wages, And Commuting Time On Joint Residential And Job Location Choices," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20779, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- So, Kim Sui & Orazem, Peter & Otto, Daniel, 2009. "The Effect of Housing Prices, Wages, and Commuting Time on Joint Residential and Job Location Choices," Staff General Research Papers 4050, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- So, Kim Sui & Orazem, Peter & Otto, Daniel, 2001. "The Effects of Housing Prices, Wages, and Commuting Time on Urban-Rural Residential Choice," Staff General Research Papers 1204, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Granqvist, Lena & Selén, Jan & Ståhlberg, Ann-Charlotte, 2002. "Mandatory Earnings-Related Insurance Rights, Human Capital and the Gender Earnings Gap in Sweden," Working Paper Series 179, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Fligstein, Neil & Shin, Taek-Jin, 2003. "The shareholder value society: A review of the changes in working conditions and inequality in the U.S., 1976-2000," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt0z85d717, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Aaron Lowen & Paul Sicilian, 2009.
"“Family-Friendly” Fringe Benefits and the Gender Wage Gap,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 101-119, June.
- Aaron Lowen & Paul Sicilian, 2009. "“Family-Friendly” Fringe Benefits and the Gender Wage Gap," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 101-119, June.
- Daniel T. Winkler & W. Keener Hughen, 2012. "Fringe Benefits Compensation of Real Estate Agents and Brokers," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 15(3), pages 253-281.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.