Keynes, Lucas, and Scientific Progress
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 77 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Begoña Eguía & Cruz Angel Echevarría, . "Estructura de la edad poblacional e inversión residencial en España," Studies on the Spanish Economy 119, FEDEA.
- Edward Nelson, 2008.
"Why Money Growth Determines Inflation in the Long Run: Answering the Woodford Critique,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(8), pages 1791-1814, December.
- Edward Nelson, 2008. "Why money growth determines inflation in the long run: answering the Woodford critique," Working Papers 2008-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Muchlinski, Elke, 2003. "Against rigid rules: Keynes's economic theory," Discussion Papers 2003/2, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Rod Cross & Julia Darby & Jonathan Ireland & Laura Piscitelli, 1999. "Hysteresis and Unemployment: a Preliminary Investigation," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 721, Society for Computational Economics.
- Heinz-Peter Spahn, 2009. "The New Keynesian Microfoundations of Macroeconomics," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 317/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Francis W. Ahking & Stephen M. Miller, 1988. "Models of Business Cycles: A Review Essay," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 197-202, Apr-Jun.
- Begoña Eguía & Cruz Angel Echevarría, . "Estructura de la edad poblacional y consumo privado en España," Studies on the Spanish Economy 117, FEDEA.
- Darrel Cohen, 2000. "A quantitative defense of stabilization policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Möller, Joachim, 1988. "Identifying the causes of unemployment: Estimation and control of a small macroeconomic model," Discussion Papers, Series 1 236, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Us, Vuslat, 2004. "Inflation dynamics and monetary policy strategy: some prospects for the Turkish economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(8-9), pages 1003-1013, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.