The Lively Arts as Substitutes for the Lively Arts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 76 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rubinstein, A., 2012. "Trends and Regularities of Consumption in the Performing Arts," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 158-164.
- Arthur Brooks, 2004. "Do People Really Care About the Arts for Future Generations?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 275-284, November.
- Cuccia, Tiziana, 2009. "A Contingent Ranking Study on the Preferences of Tourists across Seasons/A Contingent Ranking Study on the Preferences of Tourists across Seasons," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 161-176, Abril.
- Levy-Garboua, L. & Montmarquette, C., 1994.
"Une etude econometrique de la demande de theatre sur donnees individuelles,"
Papiers du Laboratoire de MicroÃÂ©conomie AppliquÃÂ©e
1994-2, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Claude Montmarquette & Louis Lévy-Garboua, 1995. "Une étude économétrique de la demande de théâtre sur données individuelles," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 121(5), pages 109-126.
- Garboua, L.L. & Montmarquette, C., 1993. "Une etude econometrique de la demande de theatre sur donnees individuelles," Cahiers de recherche 9305, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Kristien Werck & Bruno Heyndels, 2007. "Programmatic choices and the demand for theatre: the case of Flemish theatres," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 25-41, March.
- Sibelle Diniz & Ana Machado, 2011. "Analysis of the consumption of artistic-cultural goods and services in Brazil," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Avtonomov, Yu., 2012. "Elasticity of Demand for Performing Art at Price and Income: Basic Results of Empiric Research," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 135-138.
- Jani-Petri Laamanen, 2013. "Estimating demand for opera using sales system data: the case of Finnish National Opera," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 417-432, November.
- Victoria Ateca-Amestoy, 2008. "Determining heterogeneous behavior for theater attendance," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 127-151, June.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 1996. "A microeconometric study of theatre demand," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 25-50, March.
- VÍctor Blanco & JosÉ BaÑos Pino, 1997. "Cinema Demand in Spain: A Cointegration Analysis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 57-75, March.
- Marta Zieba, 2009. "Full-income and price elasticities of demand for German public theatre," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 85-108, May.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2002. "The Demand for the Arts," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-10, CIRANO.
- Bruce Seaman, 2004. "Competition and the Non-Profit Arts: The Lost Industrial Organization Agenda," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 167-193, August.
- Devesa Fernández, María & Herrero Prieto, Luis César & Sanz Lara, José Ángel, 2009. "Análisis económico de la demanda de un festival cultural/," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 139-160, Abril.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.