Determining heterogeneous behavior for theater attendance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Cultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100284
Cultural participation; Theater attendance; Cultural capital; Zero Inflated Negative Binomial Model;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gapinski, James H, 1986. "The Lively Arts as Substitutes for the Lively Arts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 20-25, May.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 1996. "A microeconometric study of theatre demand," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 25-50, March.
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2006.
"Time Vs. Goods: The Value Of Measuring Household Production Technologies,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(1), pages 1-16, 03.
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2003. "Time Vs. Goods: The Value of Measuring Household Production Technologies," NBER Working Papers 9650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reuben Gronau, 1976.
"Leisure, Home Production and Work--The Theory of The Allocation of Time Revisited,"
NBER Working Papers
0137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1977. "Leisure, Home Production, and Work-The Theory of the Allocation of Time Revisited," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1099-1123, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:26:y:2007:i:1:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deb, Partha & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2002. "The structure of demand for health care: latent class versus two-part models," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 601-625, July.
- Victoria Ateca - Amestoy, 2007. "Cultural capital and demand," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 26(1), pages 1-9.
- Mullahy, John, 1998. "Much ado about two: reconsidering retransformation and the two-part model in health econometrics," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 247-281, June.
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- J. Scott Long & Jeremy Freese, 2006. "Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables using Stata, 2nd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 2, number long2, March.
- Sergi Jiménez-Mart�n & José M. Labeaga & Maite Mart�nez-Granado, 2002. "Latent class versus two-part models in the demand for physician services across the European Union," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 301-321.
- Prieto Rodríguez, Juan & Ateca Amestoy, Victoria María, 2012.
"Forecasting accuracy of behavioural models for participation in the arts,"
DFAEII Working Papers
2012-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Ateca-Amestoy, Victoria & Prieto-Rodriguez, Juan, 2013. "Forecasting accuracy of behavioural models for participation in the arts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 124-131.
- Victoria M. Ateca-Amestoy & Juan Prieto-Rodriguez, 2012. "Forecasting accuracy of behavioural models for participation in the arts," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-01-2012, the Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Feb 2012.
- Kevin E. Staub & Rainer Winkelmann, 2013.
"Consistent Estimation Of Zero‐Inflated Count Models,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(6), pages 673-686, 06.
- Kevin E. Staub & Rainer Winkelmann, 2009. "Consistent estimation of zero-inflated count models," SOI - Working Papers 0908, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2011.
- Alan Collins & Chris Hand & Maggie Linnell, 2008. "Analyzing repeat consumption of identical cultural goods: some exploratory evidence from moviegoing," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 187-199, September.
- Sibelle Diniz & Ana Machado, 2011. "Analysis of the consumption of artistic-cultural goods and services in Brazil," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 1-18, February.
- K. Willis & J. Snowball & C. Wymer & José Grisolía, 2012. "A count data travel cost model of theatre demand using aggregate theatre booking data," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 91-112, May.
- Luisa Fernanda Bernat & Jhon James Mora & Blanca Zuluaga, 2012. "La elasticidad ingreso del consumo cultural en Cali," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 14(27), pages 165-192, July-Dece.
- Muñiz, Cristina & Rodríguez, Plácido & Suárez, María J., 2014. "Sports and cultural habits by gender: An application using count data models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 288-297.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2012.
"History Matters: The Origins of Cultural Supply in Italy,"
Trinity Economics Papers
tep0312, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2012. "History matters: The origins of cultural supply in Italy," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 15/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Wei-Jen Wen & Tsung-Chi Cheng, 2013. "Performing arts attendance in Taiwan: who and how often?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 309-325, May.
- Cuccia, Tiziana, 2009. "A Contingent Ranking Study on the Preferences of Tourists across Seasons/A Contingent Ranking Study on the Preferences of Tourists across Seasons," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 161-176, Abril.
- Juan Montoro-Pons & Manuel Cuadrado-García, 2011. "Live and prerecorded popular music consumption," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 19-48, February.
- María Palma & Luis Palma & Luis Aguado, 2013. "Determinants of cultural and popular celebration attendance: the case study of Seville Spring Fiestas," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 87-107, February.
- Masaki Katsuura, 2012. "Lead–lag relationship between household cultural expenditures and business cycles," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 49-65, February.
- Frank Crowley & John Eakins & Declan Jordan, 2012. "Participation,Expenditure and Regressivity in the Irish Lottery:Evidence from Irish Household Budget Survey 2004/2005," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(2), pages 199â225.
- Ateca Amestoy, Victoria Maria, 2009. "El capital humano como determinante del consumo cultural/," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 89-112, Abril.
- Montoro Pons, Juan D. & Cuadrado García, Manuel, 2009. "Determinantes del éxito comercial en las industrias culturales. Análisis del sector fonográfico en España/," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 253-272, Abril.
- Concetta Castiglione, 2011. "The Demand for Theatre. A Microeconomic Approach to the Italian Case," Trinity Economics Papers tep0911, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Luis Antonio Palma M. & Luis Fernando Aguado Q., 2010. "Economía de la cultura. Una nueva área de especialización de la economía," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 12(22), pages 129-165, January-J.
- Elisabetta Lazzaro & Carlofilippo Frateschi, 2008. "Attendance to cultural events and spousal influences: the Italian case," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0084, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.