Political Dimensions of Investment Arbitration: ISDS and the TTIP Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsArbitration; investor-state dispute settlement; TTIP; politicization; distributional conflicts;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2015-02-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INT-2015-02-22 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAW-2015-02-22 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-POL-2015-02-22 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zen:wpaper:48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Finn Marten Koerner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zentrde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .