Decision-making on ILO conventions and recommendations: Legal framework and application
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stoneman, Paul, 1991. "The use of a levy/grant system as an alternative to tax based incentives to R&D," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 195-201, June.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1986. "The R&D Tax Credit and Other Technology Policy Issues," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 190-194, May.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1987. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial Research and Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3, Specia), pages 783-832.
- Edwin Mansfield & Lorne Switzer, 1985. "How Effective Are Canada's Direct Tax Incentives for R and D?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 11(2), pages 241-246, June.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1985. "Kapitaleinkommensbesteuerung. Eine Analyse der intertemporalen internationalen und intersektoralen Allokationswirkungen," Monograph, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, number urn:isbn:9783163448278.
- Klodt, Henning, 1987. "Wettlauf um die Zukunft: Technologiepolitik im internationalen Vergleich," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 372, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boockmann, Bernhard, 2000. "The ratification of ILO conventions: a failure time analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-14, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdok:0003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.