Estimation of Household Demand Systems Using Unit Value Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ian Preston & Ian Crawford & Francois Laisney, 1996. "Estimation of household demand systems using unit value data," IFS Working Papers W96/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lahatte, Agenor & Miquel, Ruth & Laisney, Francois & Preston, Ian, 1998.
"Demand systems with unit values:: A comparison of two specifications,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 281-290, March.
- Lahatte, Agénor & Miquel, Ruth & Laisney, François & Preston, Ian, 1997. "Demand Systems with Unit Values: A Comparsion of Two Specifications," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-24, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Petr Janský, 2014.
"Consumer Demand System Estimation and Value Added Tax Reforms in the Czech Republic,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 64(3), pages 246-273, June.
- Petr Jansky, 2013. "Consumer Demand System Estimation and Value Added Tax Reforms in the Czech Republic," IFS Working Papers W13/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Petr Jansky, 2014. "Consumer Demand System Estimation and Value Added Tax Reforms in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2014/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2014.
- Agénor Lahatte, 2010. "Autocorrélation spatiale et modèle de demande traitant des valeurs unitaires," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 193(2), pages 101-117.
- Lahatte, Agenor, 2003. "Restrictions on the autoregressive parameters of share systems with spatial dependence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 225-229, February.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer demand; unit values; quality;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:7131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.