Do we need a separate banking system? An assessment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gunnar Lang & Michael Schröder, 2013. "Do We Need a Separate Banking System? An Assessment," Credit and Capital Markets, Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 46(3), pages 331-355.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Gert Wehinger & Patrick Slovik, 2010. "The elephant in the room: The need to deal with what banks do," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2009(2), pages 1-27.
- Schröder, Michael & Borell, Mariela & Gropp, Reint & Iliewa, Zwetelina & Jaroszek, Lena & Lang, Gunnar & Schmidt, Sandra & Trela, Karl, 2012. "The role of investment banking for the German economy: Final report for Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt/Main," ZEW Dokumentationen 12-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking Regulation; Commercial and Investment Banking; Financial Crises;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-04-13 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2013-04-13 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:13011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .