Do we need a separate banking system? An assessment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gunnar Lang & Michael Schröder, 2013. "Do We Need a Separate Banking System? An Assessment," Credit and Capital Markets, Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 46(3), pages 331-355.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Gert Wehinger & Patrick Slovik, 2010. "The elephant in the room: The need to deal with what banks do," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2009(2), pages 1-27.
- Schröder, Michael & Borell, Mariela & Gropp, Reint & Iliewa, Zwetelina & Jaroszek, Lena & Lang, Gunnar & Schmidt, Sandra & Trela, Karl, 2012. "The role of investment banking for the German economy: Final report for Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt/Main," ZEW Dokumentationen 12-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking Regulation; Commercial and Investment Banking; Financial Crises;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-04-13 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2013-04-13 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:13011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.