The elephant in the room: The need to deal with what banks do
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Atkinson & Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Caroline Roulet, 2013. "Integration versus Interdependence and Complexity in Global Trade and Finance in the Post-War Period," SUERF 50th Anniversary Volume Chapters, in: Morten Balling & Ernest Gnan (ed.), 50 Years of Money and Finance: Lessons and Challenges, chapter 6, pages 195-228, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Caroline Roulet, 2013. "Business models of banks, leverage and the distance-to-default," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2012(2), pages 7-34.
- Gunnar Lang & Michael Schröder, 2013.
"Do We Need a Separate Banking System? An Assessment,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 46(3), pages 331-355.
- Lang, Gunnar & Schröder, Michael, 2013. "Do we need a separate banking system? An assessment," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-011, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- M. A. Petersen & J. B. Maruping & J. Mukuddem-Petersen & L. N. P. Hlatshwayo, 2013. "A Basel perspective on bank leverage," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(17), pages 1361-1369, September.
- Sergio Masciantonio & Andrea Tiseno, 2013. "The rise and fall of universal banking: ups and downs of a sample of large and complex financial institutions since the late ï¿½90s," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 164, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- William R. White, 2014. "The Prudential Regulation of Financial Institutions: Why Regulatory Responses to the Crisis Might Not Prove Sufficient," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1108, OECD Publishing.
- Giuseppe Mastromatteo & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2016. "Minsky at Basel: A Global Cap to Build an Effective Postcrisis Banking Supervision Framework," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_875, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafkad:5kmn0vzk29g6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.