Corporate governance and current regulation in the German banking sector: an overview and assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brenner, Menachem & Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Uno, Jun, 1989. "The behavior of prices in the Nikkei spot and futures market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 363-383, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance; banks; regulation; remuneration schemes; supervisory board;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-03-06 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2010-03-06 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2010-03-06 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-REG-2010-03-06 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:10002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .