Report NEP-REG-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitrios Tsomocos & Charles Goodhart & M.U. Peiris & Alexandros Vardoulakis, 2010. "On Dividend Restrictions and the Collapse of the Interbank Market," FMG Discussion Papers dp648, Financial Markets Group.
- Köhler, Matthias, 2010. "Corporate governance and current regulation in the German banking sector: an overview and assessment," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-002, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc & Paola Giuliano, 2010. "Family Values and the Regulation of Labor," NBER Working Papers 15747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siregar, Reza Yamora & Lim, CS Vincent, 2010. "The Role of Central Banks in Sustaining Economic Recovery and in Achieving Financial Stability," MPRA Paper 20846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa & Mariatiziana Falcone, 2010. "The Deterrent Effects of Penalty Point System in Driving Licenses: A Regression Discontinuity Approach," Working Papers 201004, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Jaime MELO DE & Céline CARRERE, 2009. "Notes on Detecting the Effects of Non Tariff Measures," Working Papers 200932, CERDI.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00459140_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisa Lanzi & Ian Sue Wing, 2010. "Capital Malleability and the Macroeconomic Costs of Climate Policy," Working Papers 2010.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Julien Chevallier, 2010. "Price relationships in the EU emissions trading system," Working Papers halshs-00458728, HAL.
- Masako Ikefuji & Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamura, 2010. "Optimal Emission Tax with Endogenous Location Choice of Duopolistic Firms," Working Papers 2010.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Linden, Christian, 2010. "Cross-country comparison of the replacement incentives of the EU ETS in 2008-12: the case of the power sector," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S1/2010, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Pollitt, M.G., 2010. "UK Renewable Energy Policy Since Privatisation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1007, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.