Methodische Aspekte linearer Strukturgleichungsmodelle. Ein Vergleich von kovarianz- und varianzbasierten Kausalanalyseverfahren
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0506, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- P. P. M. A. R. Heugens & N. A. Dentchev, 2007. "Taming Trojan Horses: Identifying And Mitigating Corporate Social Responsibility Risks," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/434, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Schwartz, Mark S. & Carroll, Archie B., 2003. "Corporate Social Responsibility: A Three-Domain Approach," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 503-530, October.
- Pursey Heugens & Nikolay Dentchev, 2007. "Taming Trojan Horses: Identifying and Mitigating Corporate Social Responsibility Risks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 151-170, October.
- Darrel Brown & Jesse Dillard & R. Scott Marshall, 2006. "Triple Bottom Line: A business metaphor for a social construct," Working Papers 0602, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Mar 2006.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waßmann, Jan, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility in der Marketing- und Markenforschung: Ein systematischer Überblick zum aktuellen Stand der empirischen Forschung," Research Papers on Marketing Strategy 5/2011, Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Lehrstuhl für BWL und Marketing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-04-23 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GER-2011-04-23 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wuerpm:22011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/biwuede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .