How does the regular work of WTO influence regional trade agreements?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsregional Trade Agreements; international standards; international cooperation; coherence; non-tariff barriers; technical barriers to trade; regulation;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2018-07-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-KNM-2018-07-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAW-2018-07-09 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wtowps:ersd201806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wtoerch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .