Entwicklungen und Strukturmerkmale der atypisch Beschäftigten in Deutschland bis 2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haltiwanger, John C. & Scarpetta, Stefano & Schweiger, Helena, 2006.
"Assessing Job Flows across Countries: The Role of Industry, Firm Size and Regulations,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2450, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haltiwanger, John & Scarpetta, Stefano & Schweiger, Helena, 2006. "Assessing job flows across countries : the role of industry, firm size, and regulations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4070, The World Bank.
- John Haltiwanger & Stefano Scarpetta & Helena Schweiger, 2008. "Assessing Job Flows Across Countries: The Role of Industry, Firm Size and Regulations," NBER Working Papers 13920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boeri, Tito & Jimeno, Juan F., 2005.
"The effects of employment protection: Learning from variable enforcement,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 2057-2077.
- Tito Boeri & Juan F. Jimeno, "undated". "The Effects of Employment Protection: Learning from Variable Enforcement," Working Papers 2003-12, FEDEA.
- Tito Boeri, 2004. "The Effects of Employment Protection: Learning from Variable Enforcement," 2004 Meeting Papers 445a, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tito Boeri & Juan F. Jimeno, 2003. "The Effects of Employment Protection: Learning from Variable Enforcement," Working Papers 252, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Boeri, Tito & Jimeno, Juan F, 2003. "The Effects of Employment Protection: Learning from Variable Enforcement," CEPR Discussion Papers 3926, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Micco, Alejandro & Pagés, Carmen, 2006.
"The Economic Effects of Employment Protection: Evidence from International Industry-Level Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2433, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carmen Pagés & Alejandro Micco, 2007. "The Economic Effects of Employment Protection: Evidence from International Industry-Level Data," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1095, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carmen Pagés-Serra & Alejandro Micco, 2008. "The Economic Effects of Employment Protection: Evidence from International Industry-Level Data," Research Department Publications 4496, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Murray Leibbrandt & Laura Poswell & Pranushka & Matthew Welch & Ingrid Woolard, 2004.
"Measuring recent changes in South African inequality and poverty using 1996 and 2001 census data,"
SALDRU/CSSR Working Papers
084, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Murray Leibbrandt & Laura Poswell & Pranushka Naidoo & Matthew Welch & Ingrid Woolard, 2005. "Measuring Recent Changes in South African Inequality and Poverty using 1996 and 2001 Census Data," Working Papers 05094, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Burgess, Simon & Knetter, Michael & Michelacci, Claudio, 2000. "Employment and Output Adjustment in the OECD: A Disaggregate Analysis of the Role of Job Security Provisions," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 67(267), pages 419-435, August.
- Julián Messina & Giovanna Vallanti, 2007.
"Job Flow Dynamics and Firing Restrictions: Evidence from Europe,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(521), pages 279-301, June.
- Messina, Julián & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2006. "Job Flow Dynamics and Firing Restrictions: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Messina, Julián & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2006. "Job flow dynamics and firing restrictions: evidence from Europe," Working Paper Series 602, European Central Bank.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Roberto Torrini, 2003. "Firm Size Distribution and EPL in Italy," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-613, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Koeniger, Winfried, 2005. "Dismissal costs and innovation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 79-84, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wsidps:182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wsihbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.