Task Force: Nahrungsmittel in China - Food security- und Food safety-Problematik in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brie, Maria & Pietzcker, Hagen, 2004. "NGOs in China: Die Entwicklung des Dritten Sektors," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Innovation and Organization SP III 2004-110, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Chunhui Ye & Ping Qin, 2008. "Provision of Residential Solid Waste Management Service in Rural China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 16(5), pages 118-128.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; food security; food safety; agriculture; environmental pollution; NGOs; civil society; consumer protection; grain self-sufficiency; global food trade; waste management; China; Versorgungssicherheit (Food security); Lebensmittelsicherheit (Food safety); Landwirtschaft; Umweltverschmutzung; NGOs; Zivilgesellschaft; Verbraucherschutz; Selbstversorgung mit Getreide; global Nahrungsmittelhandel; Abfall-Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2011-11-07 (German Papers)
- NEP-TRA-2011-11-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:udedao:892011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.