Coase Contracts and the Producer's Incentive to Innovate
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fritsch, M. & Wein, T., 1998. "Coase Contracts and the Producer's Incentive to Innovate," Papers 98/5, Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsEXTERNALITIES ; CONTRACTS;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- K30 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tufwps:98/5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfrede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .