Determinants of New Firm Formation in West Germany Regions 1986-1989: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fritsch, M., 1993. "Determinants of New Firm Formation in West Germany Regions 1986-1989: An Empirical Analysis," Papers 93-3, Bergakademie Freiberg Technical University - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felder, Johannes & Fier, Andreas & Nerlinger, Eric A., 1996. "High-Tech-Gründungen in den neuen Bundesländern: Entwicklung und Standorte," ZEW Discussion Papers 96-02, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nerlinger, Eric A., 1996. "Firm formation in high-tech industries: empirical results for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 96-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tufwps:93-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfrede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .