Names, diversity and innovation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bottan, Daria & McKee, Douglas & Orlov, George & McDougall, Anna, 2022. "Racial and gender achievement gaps in an economics classroom," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 40(C).
- Elwira Gross-Golacka & Teresa Kupczyk & Bartlomiej Jefmanski & Marta Kusterka-Jefmanska & Sylwia Przytula, 2021. "Diverse Human Resources – Motivation and State of Knowledge about Demographic Trends in Organizations of the Visegrad Group V4 Countries," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special 4), pages 837-848.
More about this item
Keywordscultural diversity; innovation; openness; phonebook; patents; local level; Germany; kulturelle Diversität; Innovation; Offenheit; Telefonbuch; Patente; lokal; Deutschland;
All these keywords.
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2021-05-31 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-GRO-2021-05-31 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-INO-2021-05-31 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIG-2021-05-31 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TID-2021-05-31 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2021-05-31 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tudcep:0321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pltudde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pltudde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.