Better health and ambient assisted living (AAL) from a global, regional and local economic perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eberhard, Birgid & Fachinger, Uwe & Henke, Klaus-Dirk, 2009. "Better Health and Ambient Assisted Living (AAL) from a global, regional and local economic perspective," MPRA Paper 16210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Dranove, 1987. "Rate-Setting by Diagnosis Related Groups and Hospital Specialization," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(3), pages 417-427, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Jaekel & Arto Wallin & Minna Isomursu, 2015. "Guiding Networked Innovation Projects Towards Commercial Success—a Case Study of an EU Innovation Programme with Implications for Targeted Open Innovation," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(3), pages 625-639, September.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2010. "How Diverse is Entrepreneurship? Observations on the social heterogeneity of self-employment in Germany," MPRA Paper 23271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2012.
"Unternehmertum: Unterschiedliche Facetten selbstständiger Berufstätigkeit
[Entrepreneurship: Diverse aspects of self-employment]," MPRA Paper 51459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tubsem:20093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwtubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .