Privatization policy - Learning from best practice and mimicking policy fashions? Empirical evidence from the telecommunication sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenig-Archibugi, Mathias, 2004. "Explaining Government Preferences for Institutional Change in EU Foreign and Security Policy," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(01), pages 137-174, February.
- Jack E. Vincent & Ira L. Straus & Richard R. Biondi, 2001. "Capability Theory and the Future of NATO's Decisionmaking Rules," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 38(1), pages 67-86, January.
- Held, David, 1997. "Democracy and globalization," MPIfG Working Paper 97/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Easton, David, 1975. "A Re-assessment of the Concept of Political Support," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 435-457, October.
- Keohane, Robert O. & Macedo, Stephen & Moravcsik, Andrew, 2009. "Democracy-Enhancing Multilateralism," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 63(01), pages 1-31, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb597:143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zesbrde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .