Nonparametric estimation of additive models with homogeneous components
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton, 2003.
"Nonparametric estimation of homothetic and homothetically separable functions,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP14/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lewbel, Arthur & Linton, Oliver, 2003. "Nonparametric estimation of homothetic and homothetically separable functions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2066, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Homothetic and Homothetically Separable Functions," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 461, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton, 2007.
"Nonparametric Matching and Efficient Estimators of Homothetically Separable Functions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 1209-1227, July.
- Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton, 2003. "Nonparametric Matching and Efficient Estimators of Homothetically Separable Functions," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 585, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Sep 2006.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:200048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.