Germany's labor market problems: What to do and what not to do? A survey among experts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Reutter, 2000. "Hysteresis in West German Unemployment Reconsidered," CESifo Working Paper Series 240, CESifo Group Munich.
- Patuelli, Roberto & Longhi, Simonetta & Reggiani, Aura & Nijkamp, Peter & Blien, Uwe, 2007.
"A Rank-Order Test on the Statistical Performance of Neural Network Models for Regional Labor Market Forecasts,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 37(1), pages 64-81.
- Roberto Patuelli & Simonetta Longhi & Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp & Uwe Blien, 2005. "A Rank-order Analysis of Learning Models for Regional Labor Market Forecasting," Urban/Regional 0511004, EconWPA.
More about this item
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:199894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .