Direct Semiparametric Estimation of Single - Index Models with Discrete Covariates
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Spandauer Str. 1,10178 Berlin|
Web page: http://www.wiwi.hu-berlin.de/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Horowitz, Joel & Hardle, Wolfgang, 1994. "Direct Semiparametric Estimation of Single-Index Models With Discrete Covariates," Working Papers 94-22, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Lee, Sokbae, 2004.
"Semiparametric estimation of a panel data proportional hazards model with fixed effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 155-198, March.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Sokbae Lee, 2002. "Semiparametric estimation of a panel data proportional hazards model with fixed effects," CeMMAP working papers CWP21/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Sokbae Lee, 2002. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Panel Data Proportional Hazards Model with Fixed Effects," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 A5-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Cattaneo, Matias D. & Crump, Richard K. & Jansson, Michael, 2010. "Robust Data-Driven Inference for Density-Weighted Average Derivatives," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(491), pages 1070-1083.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Richard K. Crump & Michael Jansson, 2009. "Robust Data-Driven Inference for Density-Weighted Average Derivatives," CREATES Research Papers 2009-46, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Härdle, Wolfgang & Huet, Sylvie & Mammen, Enno & Sperlich, Stefan, 1998. "Semiparametric additive indices for binary response and generalized additive models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,95, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Nese Yildiz, 2012. "Estimation of Binary Choice Models with Linear Index and Dummy Endogenous Variables," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1202, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Gorgens, T., 1999. "Semiparametric Estimation of Single-Index Transition Intensities," Papers 99-25, Carleton - School of Public Administration.
- Tue Gørgens, 1999. "Semiparametric Estimation of Single-Index Transition Intensities," Discussion Papers 99-25, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Tue Gorgens, 2000. "Semiparametric Estimation of Single-Index Transition Intensities," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0596, Econometric Society.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 2000. "Semiparametric qualitative response model estimation with unknown heteroscedasticity or instrumental variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 145-177, July.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1999. "Semiparametric Qualitative Response Model Estimation with Unknown Heteroskedasticity or Instrumental Variables," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 454, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Gorgens, Tue & Horowitz, Joel L., 1999. "Semiparametric estimation of a censored regression model with an unknown transformation of the dependent variable," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 155-191, June.
- Horowitz, J. & Gorgens, T., 1995. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Censored Regression Model with an Unknown Transformation of the Dependent Variable," Working Papers 95-15, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Tue Gorgens & Joel L. Horowitz, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Censored Regression Model with an Unknown Transformation of the Dependent Variable," Econometrics 9603001, EconWPA.
- Zhou, Yahong, 2008. "Semiparametric estimation of a nonstationary panel data transformation model under symmetry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 107-110, April.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355, March.
- König, Anja, 1997. "Schätzen und Testen in semiparametrischen partiell linearen Modellen für die Paneldatenanalyse," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-208, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2013. "Estimation in Single-Index Panel Data Models with Heterogeneous Link Functions," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 928-955, November.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2010. "Estimation in Single-Index Panel Data Models with Heterogeneous Link Functions," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-09, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2011. "Estimation in Single-Index Panel Data Models with Heterogeneous Link Functions," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Härdle, Wolfgang & Müller, Marlene, 1997. "Multivariate and semiparametric kernel regression," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,26, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Chen, Songnian & Zhou, Yahong, 2007. "Estimating a generalized correlation coefficient for a generalized bivariate probit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1100-1114, December.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1996. "Bootstrap Critical Values for Tests Based on the Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator," Econometrics 9603003, EconWPA.
- Delecroix, Michel & Härdle, Wolfgang & Hristache, Marian, 1997. "Efficient estimation in single-index regression," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,37, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:199436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed