Are we still modern? Inheritance law and the broken promise of the enlightenment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feld, Lars P. & Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 1995. "Fiskalischer Wettbewerb in der EU: Wird der Wohlfahrtsstaat zusammenbrechen?," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 75(10), pages 562-568.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara E. Hopkins, 2013. "Gender and provisioning under different capitalisms," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Gender and Economic Life, chapter 7, pages 93-112 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ivo Bischoff & Nataliya Kusa, 2015. "Policy preferences for inheritance taxation," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201531, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ivo Bischoff & Nataliya Kusa, 2016. "Should wealth transfers be taxed? Citizens’ view on a fundamental question," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201636, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Peters, Heiko & Schwarz, Peter, 2013. "Bequests and labor supply in Germany," TranState Working Papers 173, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-01-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2011-01-30 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-01-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgw:107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .