Experimental evidence of context-dependent preferences in risk-free settings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tor Eriksson & Jaime Ortega, 2006.
"The Adoption of Job Rotation: Testing the Theories,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 59(4), pages 653-666, July.
- Eriksson, Tor & Ortega, Jaime, 2004. "The Adoption of Job Rotation: Testing the Theories," Working Papers 04-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Meyer, Margaret & Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1992.
"Organizational Prospects, Influence Costs, and Ownership Changes,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 9-35, Spring.
- Meyer, Margaret A & Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, Donald John, 1992. "Organizational Prospects, Influence Costs, and Ownership Changes," CEPR Discussion Papers 665, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Denis Gromb, 2007. "Cultural Inertia and Uniformity in Organizations," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 743-771, October.
- Mylovanov, Tymofiy, 2008.
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 297-307, January.
- Mylovanov, Tymofiy, 2005. "Veto-Based Delegation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 129, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Rønde, Thomas, 2009. "Leveraging resistance to change and the skunk works model of innovation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 274-289, October.
- Juan D. Carrillo & Denis Gromb, 2005. "Culture in Organizations: Inertia and Uniformity," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000053, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Boyer, Marcel & Robert, Jacques, 2006. "Organizational inertia and dynamic incentives," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 324-348, March.
- McPherson, Michael S. & Winston, Gordon C., 1983. "The economics of academic tenure : A relational perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 163-184.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision-making; anomalies; irrelevant alternatives; context effects;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2010-11-27 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2010-11-27 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kitwps:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkitde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .