Regionale Verteilungswirkungen durch das Vergütungs- und Umlagesystem des Erneuerbare-Energien-Gesetzes (EEG)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guenther-Lubbers, Welf & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2014. "Regionalökonomische Effekte Der Niedersächsischen Biogasproduktion," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187426, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
KeywordsEnergiewende; Erneuerbare Energie; regionale Verteilungswirkungen der Energiewende; Wertschöpfungseffekte erneuerbarer Energien; Energy transformation; renevable energies; regional distribution effects of the energy transformation; value creation effects of renewable energies;
- D39 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Other
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- L97 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Utilities: General
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:jhtiwp:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vtigvde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.