Role of access charges in the migration from copper to FTTH
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- FranÃ§ois Jeanjean & Julienne Liang, 2012. "Role of access charges in the migration from copper to FTTH," International Journal of Management and Network Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 298-317.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, PInar & Manant, Matthieu, 2010.
"A critical review of the "ladder of investment" approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 683-696, December.
- M. Bourreau & P. Dogan & M. Manant, "undated". "A critical review of the ladder of investment approach," Working Paper 33654, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Mark Armstrong & John Vickers, 2010.
"Competitive Non-linear Pricing and Bundling,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(1), pages 30-60.
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John, 2006. "Competitive nonlinear pricing and bundling," MPRA Paper 70, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Vickers & Mark Armstrong, 2006. "Competitive Nonlinear Pricing and Bundling," Economics Series Working Papers 281, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Brito, Duarte & Pereira, Pedro & Vareda, João, 2012. "Incentives to invest and to give access to non-regulated new technologies," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 197-211.
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1987. "Product Differentiation and Industrial Structure," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 131-146, December.
- Johannes Bauer & Erik Bohlin, 2008. "From Static to Dynamic Regulation," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 43(1), pages 38-50, January.
- Jeanjean, François, 2010. "Competition through Technical Progress," 21st European Regional ITS Conference, Copenhagen 2010: Telecommunications at new crossroads - Changing value configurations, user roles, and regulation 18, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itsp11:52335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: https://www.itsworld.org/ .