A successful model of regional healthcare information exchange in Japan: Case Study in Kagawa Prefecture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
More about this item
Keywordse-Health; regional healthcare information exchange; EHR;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2011-12-13 (Health Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2011-12-13 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-PPM-2011-12-13 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itsp11:52314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: https://www.itsworld.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .