Report NEP-PPM-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Haufler & Pehr-Johan Norbaeck & Lars Persson, 2011. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," Working Papers 1122, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Kis, Gergely, 2011. "Analysis of Hungarian programs for broadband infrastructure development," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52205, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Yamakata, Daisuke & Nogawa, Hiroki & Ueda, Masashi, 2011. "A successful model of regional healthcare information exchange in Japan: Case Study in Kagawa Prefecture," 8th Asia-Pacific Regional ITS Conference, Taipei 2011: Convergence in the Digital Age 52314, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Elizabeth Holcombe & Sarah Smith & Malcolm Anderson & Edmund Wright, 2011. "An integrated approach for evaluating the effectiveness of landslide risk reduction in unplanned communities in the Caribbean," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/270, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Li, Grace, 2011. "The broadband debate: A documentary research on the broadband policy in Australia," 8th Asia-Pacific Regional ITS Conference, Taipei 2011: Convergence in the Digital Age 52344, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7674 is not listed on IDEAS anymore