The impact of patent litigation on shareholder value in the IT industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juthasit Rohitratana & Jorn Altmann, 2012. "Impact of Pricing Schemes on a Market for Software-as-a-Service and Perpetual Software," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201288, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2012.
- Lapo Filistrucchi & Damien Geradin & Eric van Damme, 2012. "Identifying Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_01.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
More about this item
KeywordsPatent litigation; Event study; Intellectual property; Litigation cost;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2013-04-27 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-04-27 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itsb12:72514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itsworld.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .