Report NEP-IPR-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoine Dechezlepr�tre, 2013. "Fast-tracking �green� patent applications: an empirical analysis," GRI Working Papers 107, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Nicolas Figueroa & Carlos J. Serrano, 2013. "Patent Trading Flows of Small and Large Firms," NBER Working Papers 18982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/143016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nam, Sangjun & Nam, Changi, 2012. "The impact of patent litigation on shareholder value in the IT industry," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72514, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Nicolas CARAYOL & Valerio STERZI, 2013. "Signaling and the Ownership of Academic Patents," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre Dehez & Sophie Poukens, 2013. "The Shapley value as a guide to FRAND licensing agreements," Working Papers of BETA 2013-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1301 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mónica L. Azevedo & Óscar Afonso & Sandra T. Silva, 2013. "Endogenous growth and intellectual property rights: a North-South modelling proposal," FEP Working Papers 492, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Erkan Gurpinar, 2013. "Institutional Complementarities and Property Rights-Technology Equilibria under Knowledge Intensive Technology," Department of Economics University of Siena 673, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Cevikarslan, Salih, 2013. "Optimal patent length and patent breadth in an R&D driven market with evolving consumer preferences: An evolutionary multi-agent based modelling approach," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kibae Kim & Wool-Rim Lee & Jorn Altmann, 2013. "Patterns of Innovation in SaaS Networks: Trend Analysis of Node Centralities," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2013104, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2013.