The role of sequestration costs with a ceiling on atmospheric carbon concentration
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grimaud, André & Rouge, Luc, 2014.
"Carbon sequestration, economic policies and growth,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 307-331.
- Grimaud, André & Rougé, Luc, 2012. "Carbon Sequestration, Economic Policies and Growth," IDEI Working Papers 751, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Aug 2013.
- Grimaud, André & Rougé, Luc, 2012. "Carbon Sequestration, Economic Policies and Growth," TSE Working Papers 12-349, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Aug 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsAtmospheric ceiling; global carbon cycle; ocean sequestration;
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkwp:1702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.