Der Automobilstandort Deutschland unter Wettbewerbsdruck
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Nunnenkamp, 2004. "Der Automobilstandort Deutschland unter Wettbewerbsdruck," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 57(07), pages 28-36, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1998. "Die deutsche Automobilindustrie im Prozeß der Globalisierung," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1790, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Knogler & Volkhart Vincentz, 2005. "Auswirkungen der EU-Osterweiterung auf die Arbeitsmärkte der neuen Mitgliedstaaten und der EU-15, insbesondere Deutschland," Working Papers 257, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Martina Fuchs, 2005. "Internationalisation of companies and local upgrading of peripheries - The Example of VW Navarre in the European automobile production system," ERSA conference papers ersa05p103, European Regional Science Association.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2004. "The German automobile industry and Central Europe's integration into the international division of labour: foreign production, intra-industry trade, and labour market repercussions," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 4318, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkie:3212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.