Arbeitslosengeld II: Arbeitsanreize und Verteilungsgerechtigkeit
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christos Koulovatianos & Ulrich Schmidt & Carsten Schröder, 2008. "Arbeitslosengeld II: Arbeitsanreize und Verteilungsgerechtigkeit," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 88(7), pages 461-466, July.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schmidt, Ulrich & Schröder, Carsten, 2007. "Arbeitslosengeld II: Arbeitsanreize und Verteilungsgerechtigkeit," Kiel Working Papers 1390, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schroder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2005. "On the income dependence of equivalence scales," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 967-996, June.
- Boss, Alfred & Christensen, Björn & Schrader, Klaus, 2005. "Anreizprobleme bei Hartz IV: Lieber ALG II statt Arbeit?," Kiel Discussion Papers 421, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schrder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2009.
"Nonmarket Household Time and the Cost of Children,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 27, pages 42-51.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Carsten Schröder & Ulrich Schmidt, "undated". "Nonmarket Household Time and the Cost of Children," Discussion Papers 08/07, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Christos Koulovatianos & Carsten Schröder & Ulrich Schmidt, 2006. "Non-Market Household Time and the cost of Children," Vienna Economics Papers 0606, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schröder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2006. "Non-market household time and the cost of children," Discussion Papers 2006/22, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schröder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2009. "Nonmarket household time and the cost of children," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 28906, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2007.
"Flexicurity: Labour Market Performance in Denmark,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 53(3), pages 389-429, September.
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2007. "Flexicurity – labour market performance in Denmark," Economics Working Papers 2007-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Torben Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2007. "Flexicurity – Labour Market Performance in Denmark," CESifo Working Paper Series 2108, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kohns Stephan & Weidmann Jens, 2003. "Sozialhilfe reformieren – Arbeitsanreize stärken," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 52(2), pages 187-202, August.
- Boss, Alfred & Elendner, Thomas, 2005. "Incentives to work: The case of Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1237, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Christensen Björn, 2005. "Reservationslöhne und Arbeitslosigkeitsdauer/ Reservation Wages and Unemployment Duration," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 225(3), pages 303-324, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkie:28707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.