Deutsche Konjunktur zieht wieder an
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerling, Katja, 1998. "Transfers and transition: The impact of government support on factor demand and production in Eastern Germany," Kiel Working Papers 878, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Westermann, Thomas, 1995. "Das Produktionspotential in Ostdeutschland," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1995,04, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Albert Müller, 1998. "Weiter nachlassende Investitionstätigkeit in Ostdeutschland," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 51(31), pages 16-19, October.
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Gottschalk, Jan & Kamps, Christophe & Sander, Birgit & Scheide, Joachim & Schlie, Markus & Strauß, Hubert, 1999. "Spürbare Belebung der Weltwirtschaft," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2317, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Boss, Alfred, 1999. "Zur Belastung der Arbeits- und Kapitaleinkommen in Deutschland," Kiel Working Papers 934, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Meier, Carsten-Patrick & Scheide, Joachim & Schlie, Markus, 1999. "Euroland: Geldpolitik regt Konjunktur an," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2319, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkie:2318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.