Produktivität in Deutschland: Messbarkeit und Entwicklung
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elstner, Steffen & Feld, Lars P. & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2018.
"The German productivity paradox: Facts and explanations,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
767, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Steffen Elstner & Lars P. Feld & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2018. "The German Productivity Paradox - Facts and Explanations," CESifo Working Paper Series 7231, CESifo.
- Becker, Raphael Niklas & Henkel, Marcel, 2020. "The role of key regions in spatial development," DICE Discussion Papers 331, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Niebel, Thomas, 2019. "Wachstumsperspektiven der digitalen Transformation: Wird der ökonomische Mehrwert der Digitalisierung in der Volkswirtschaftlichen Gesamtrechnung angemessen abgebildet?," Working Paper Forschungsförderung 142, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2018-01-01 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkbw:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.