Die Ziele des Neuen Kommunalen Rechnungswesens (Doppik) und ihre Einführung in die öffentliche Haushaltswirtschaft
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hubert Heinelt & Philipp Stolzenberg, 2014. "'The Rhinish Greeks'. Bailout funds for local government in German federal states," Urban Research & Practice, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 228-240, July.
More about this item
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hswwdp:152006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhwide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .