How Do Rural Households Cope With Shocks? Evidence from Northeast Thailand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari K. Nagarajan & Woojin Kang & Kailash C. Pradhan, 2014.
"Panchayats and Household Vulnerability in Rural India,"
ASARC Working Papers
2014-08, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari K. Nagarajan & Woojin Kang & Kailash C. Pradhan, 2015. "Panchayats and Household Vulnerability in Rural India," Working Papers id:7622, eSocialSciences.
- Kailash Chandra Pradhan & Shrabani Mukherjee, 2016. "Covariate and Idiosyncratic Shocks and Coping Strategies for Poor and Non-poor Rural Households in India," Working Papers 2016-139, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: shocks; coping actions; vulnerability to poverty; rural households; Thailand;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-09-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-09-25 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2010-09-25 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec10:53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .