A relational database for bibliometric analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Hairong & Davis, Mari & Wilson, Concepción S. & Cole, Fletcher T.H., 2008. "Object-relational data modelling for informetric databases," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 240-251.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cova, Tânia F.G.G. & Jarmelo, Susana & Formosinho, Sebastião J. & de Melo, J. Sérgio Seixas & Pais, Alberto A.C.C., 2015. "Unsupervised characterization of research institutions with task-force estimation," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 59-68.
- Gagolewski, Marek, 2011. "Bibliometric impact assessment with R and the CITAN package," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 678-692.
- repec:spr:scient:v:95:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-013-0965-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guillaume Cabanac, 2012. "Shaping the landscape of research in information systems from the perspective of editorial boards: A scientometric study of 77 leading journals," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 63(5), pages 977-996, May.
- Sicilia, Miguel-Angel & Sánchez-Alonso, Salvador & García-Barriocanal, Elena, 2011. "Comparing impact factors from two different citation databases: The case of Computer Science," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 698-704.
- repec:spr:scient:v:93:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0810-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:93:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0732-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:96:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0862-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Magnone, Edoardo, 2013. "A scientometric look at calendar events," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 101-108.
More about this item
Keywordsbibliometrics; relational database; SQL;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisidp:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .