Steueranreize zur Förderung energetischer Sanierungen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2005.
"Necessity of the transversality condition for stochastic models with bounded or CRRA utility,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1313-1329, August.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2004. "Necessity of the Transversality Condition for Stochastic Models with Bounded or CRRA Utility," Discussion Paper Series 152, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2004. "Necessity of the Transversality Condition for Stochastic Models with Bounded or CRRA Utility," Discussion Paper Series 162, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Oct 2004.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2002.
"A simple proof of the necessity of the transversality condition,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(2), pages 427-433.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2001. "A Simple Proof of the Necessity of the Transversality Condition," Discussion Paper Series 116, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More about this item
Keywordsenergetische Sanierungen; Steueranreize;
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esrepo:65879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .