The Determinants of Australian Exchange Rate: A Time Series Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Atif, Syed Muhammad & Sauytbekova, Moldir & Macdonald, James, 2012. "The determinants of australian exchange rate: a time series analysis," MPRA Paper 42309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Camarero, Mariam & Tamarit, Cecilio, 2002.
"A panel cointegration approach to the estimation of the peseta real exchange rate,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 371-393, September.
- Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, "undated". "A panel cointegration approach to the estimation of the peseta real exchange rate," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 01-08, FEDEA.
- Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2001. "A panel cointegration approach to the estimation of the peseta real exchange rate," Working Papers 01-08, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Selover, David D., 1987. "Cointegration and models of exchange rate determination," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 43-51.
- Antonia LÃPEZ VILLAVICENCIO & Josep Lluís RAYMOND BARA, 2008. "Short-Run And Long-Run Determinants Of The Real Exchange Rate In Mexico," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 46(1), pages 52-74.
- Kempa, Bernd & Wilde, Wolfram, 2011. "Sources of exchange rate fluctuations with Taylor rule fundamentals," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2622-2627.
- Lee Chin & M. Azali & K. G. Matthews, 2007. "The monetary approach to exchange rate determination for Malaysia," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 91-94.
- Grubacic, Sanja, 2002. "Exchange Rate Adjustment in Partially Liberalized Economy," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 253-270.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange Rate; Backward Elimination;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esprep:65665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.