The Multinomial Multiperiod Probit Model: Identification and Efficient Estimation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aßmann, Christian, 2008.
"Assessing the Effect of Current Account and Currency Crises on Economic Growth,"
Economics Working Papers
2008-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Aßmann, Christian, 2011. "Assessing the effect of current account and currency crises on economic growth," BERG Working Paper Series 80, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete choice; Importance sampling; Monte-Carlo integration; Panel data; Parameter identification; Simulated maximum likelihood;
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2007-11-03 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2007-11-03 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cauewp:6340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vakiede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .