Institutional Herding in Bond Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed AROURI & Raphaëlle BELLANDO & Sébastien RINGUEDE & Anne-Gaël VAUBOURG, 2009.
"Herding by instutional investors: empirical evidence from french mutual funds,"
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO
700, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Raphaëlle Bellando & Sébastien Ringuedé & Anne-Gaël Vaubourg, 2010. "Herding by institutional investors: empirical evidence from French mutual funds," Working Papers hal-00507832, HAL.
- Ioannis S. Salamouris & Yaz Gulnur Muradoglu, 2010. "Estimating analyst's forecast accuracy using behavioural measures (Herding) in the United Kingdom," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 234-256, February.
- Choi, Nicole & Skiba, Hilla, 2015. "Institutional herding in international markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 246-259.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Raphaëlle Bellando & Sébastien Ringuedé & Anne-Gaël Vaubourg, 2013. "Herding in French stock markets: Empirical evidence from equity mutual funds," Post-Print halshs-01066726, HAL.
- Ali GÜVERCİN, 2016. "Sentimental Herding: The Role of Regional and Global Shocks in Egyptian and Saudi Stock Markets," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 24(27).
More about this item
KeywordsMutual Funds; Herding; Imitation; Coordination; Behavioral Finance;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bamfin:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.uni-bamberg.de/en/bwl-finanz/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .